- include a cover letter signed by a Corporate Officer summarizing the business change(s); and
- submit any required documents as specified in Handbook 4000.1 I.A.3 or as described in the LEAP User Manual.
The application coordinators may assign Certifying Official authorization by completing these steps:
- sign into the FHA Connection (FHAC);
- click on "ID Maintenance";
- click on “FHA Connection ID Administration”;
- enter the User ID of the corporate officer who will do the annual certification in the "By ID" field;
- click send;
- scroll down to "Authorization for Lender Electronic Assessment Portal Applications";
- check “Certifying Official”; and
- click "Send."
For LEAP Information, including the LEAP User Manual, please visit the FHA Lenders page, Approvals & Renewal section, at: https://www.hud.gov/lenders
Handbook 4000.1 Section I.A.7 is available at: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/administration/hudclips/handbooks/hsgh
The FHA Connection User Guide is available at: https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/mrtg-pkg.cfm