- advance funds to a real estate agent, real estate broker, mortgage broker, or packager as an advance of anticipated commissions on sales to be financed with an FHA-insured Mortgage to be provided by the Mortgagee;
- make low-interest or no-interest Mortgages to a real estate broker, real estate agent, mortgage broker, packager, builder or any other party from whom the Mortgagee accepts proposals involving FHA-insured Mortgages; or
- pay a gratuity or make a gift valued above items that are customarily distributed in the normal course of advertising, public relations, or as a general promotion device, to any person or Entity involved in the Mortgagee’s FHA-insured mortgage transactions.
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA); and
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA).
For additional information see Handbook 4000.1 I.A.6.h and II.A.1.a.ii(B) at: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/administration/hudclips/handbooks/hsgh