- the Borrower does not live in the mortgaged Property;
- the Borrower has clearly indicated that they will not cooperate with a face-to-face interview; or
- the Borrower’s payment is current due to an agreed-upon repayment plan or forbearance Plan.
The Mortgagee must inform the Borrower of the following:
- that HUD will make information regarding the status and payment history of the Borrower’s Mortgage available to local credit bureaus and prospective creditors;
- other available mortgage assistance, if any; and
- the names and contact information of HUD officials to whom further communications may be addressed.
For policy information see Handbook 4000.1 Section. III.A.3.e. at https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/administration/hudclips/handbooks/hsgh