Where do I submit my files for insurance endorsement?

The lender must prepare and submit a uniform case binder to the jurisdictional Homeownership Center (HOC).  The appropriate Jurisdictional HOC refers to the Homeownership Center determined by the location of the property securing the FHA-insured mortgage. 

The jurisdictional HOC can be determined on the FHA Homeownership Centers web page at https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/sfhhocs

For additional information see Handbook 4000.1 II.A.7.d.ii. & II.A.7.d.iii. available at https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/administration/hudclips/handbooks/hsgh

All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-04593