- commence telephone contact by the 10th Day after the first missed payment to remind Borrowers of Mortgage Payment timeframes;
- make a minimum of two calls per week after the 10th Day of delinquency, until:
- contact is established;
- the Mortgagee determines that the phone contact information is inaccurate, or no longer in service; or
- until the Mortgagee determines through an Occupancy Inspection that the Property is vacant or abandoned; and
- make reasonable efforts to obtain an alternate phone number and/or follow up with the Borrower using other methods of communication until contact is established.
Any questions may be directed to the FHA Resource Center Toll-Free Telephone Number at (800) CALLFHA (225-5342) or by email to email@example.com. Persons with hearing or speech impairments may reach this number by calling the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.