- commence telephone contact by the 10th Day after the first missed payment to remind Borrowers of Mortgage Payment timeframes;
- make a minimum of two calls per week after the 10th Day of delinquency, until:
- contact is established;
- the Mortgagee determines that the phone contact information is inaccurate, or no longer in service; or
- until the Mortgagee determines through an Occupancy Inspection that the Property is vacant or abandoned; and
- make reasonable efforts to obtain an alternate phone number and/or follow up with the Borrower using other methods of communication until contact is established.
Additional questions may be directed to the HUD National Servicing Center at (877) 622-8525.