- No cash-out refinance
- 203(h) Mortgage Insurance for Disaster Victims
- 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage Insurance Program (Standard and Limited)
- Weatherization Policy (Existing Construction only)
The property types that the EEM may be used with include:
- New Construction properties (one- to four-units);
- Existing Construction properties (one- to four-units);
- Condominiums (one unit); or
- Manufactured Housing.
When utilizing an EEM in conjunction with a 203(k), the items included in the maximum financeable energy package must be excluded from the items included when calculating the initial maximum Base Loan Amount.
For information please visit the Energy Efficient Mortgage Program web page at https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/eem/energy-r
For additional information see Handbook 4000.1 II.A.8.c. at https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/administration/hudclips/handbooks/hsgh