Who can a lender contact when they are unable to process a Mortgage Record Change in FHA Connection?

On any Mortgage Record Change (MRC) that the Mortgagee cannot make in FHA Connection (FHAC), the Transferor Servicing Mortgagee may contact HUD’s Single Family Insurance Operations Division, System Management Branch, Data Quality Control Section, for exception processing by sending an email to SystemManagement@hud.gov.  The email must include the FHA Lender ID(s) and FHA Case Number(s). Documentation to support the changes (such as a recorded Assignment of Mortgage or else both the MERS Summary and MERS Milestone Reports) and/or screen prints of the error message(s) should be scanned and included as an attachment to the email.
Additional information is available in the FHA Connection Guide at https://entp.hud.gov/pdf/mp_sfs6_mrc.pdf, or
on the Systems Management Branch , Data Quality Control Section web page at: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/comp/premiums/sfdqrep

All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-03403