In the event a Real Estate Broker listed on the https://www.HUDHomestore.com website under "Broker Search," is no longer an active broker or no longer wants to participate in the HUD Real Estate Owned (REO) Disposition Program, the broker must complete the following steps:
- Go to the HUD HomeStore website at: http://www.hudhomestore.com;
- Click the NAID Application Portal tab on the gray menu bar at the top of the page;
- Click the “Here” link inside the message bubble to access the NAID Application Portal;
- Click on LOGIN NOW to be logged into the NAID Application;
- Click on Modify Existing Payee button to display the NAID Application screen;
- In the Functions area, select NAID Deactivation Request and enter the reason you are requesting the NAID be deactivated, click Save;
- Review acknowledgement message and click OK;
- HUD will then review the request and deactivate the NAID.
If, for some reason, the NAID cannot be deactivated, HUD will enter the reason for denial and an email will be sent to the person who submitted the request.
Use of the Google Chrome browser is strongly recommended when accessing the NAID Application Portal.
A copy of the NAID-Recertification User Guide for Participating Brokers containing detailed instruction on using the NAID Application Portal is provided at: https://www.hudhomestore.com/ListingSiteFAQ.htm
The applicant may send a request for additional information by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the FHA Resource Center at: 1-800-225-5342.