Who do I contact to pay off my property improvement loan?

The Asset Recovery Division of the Albany Financial Operations Center provides callers with information about Title I Property Improvement or Manufactured Home Loans transferred to HUD for collection, including inquiries for balance payoffs, lien releases, or regarding income tax refunds or other administrative offsets. For more information contact the Albany Financial Operations Center at 1-800-669-5152.

HQ Policy Determination


All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-03168