- a fully completed form HUD-9548 Sales Contract Property Disposition Program, signed by the buyer and selling broker;
- a pre-qualification letter, certification of cash funds, or other proof of funds; and
- all required addenda, if applicable, including:
- an Exclusive Listing Period Purchase Addendum for Individual Owner-Occupant Buyers or an Exclusive Listing Period Purchase Addendum for Governmental Entities and HUD-Approved Nonprofits;
- a forfeiture of earnest money deposit addendum;
- a Buyer Select Closing Agent Addendum;
- closing instructions and certification;
- form HUD-9548-B, Discount Sales Addendum;
- all copies of form HUD-9545-Y, Lead-Based Paint Disclosure Addendum to Sales Contract – Seller has pertinent records, and/or form HUD-9545-Z, Lead-Based Paint Disclosure Addendum to Sales Contract – Seller has NO pertinent records, providing the original Addendum and any Supplemental Addenda;
- form HUD-92564-CN, For Your Protection: Get a Home Inspection;
- Good Neighbor Next Door addenda;
- a flood zone property addendum; and
- any disclosures required by state or local law.
The selling broker must complete line 3 of form HUD-9548 Sales Contract Property Disposition Program to identify the Closing Agent as the party who will be holding the earnest money deposit, unless otherwise instructed by the AM.
For additional information please contact the Asset Manager with jurisdiction over the property. To locate contact information for the Asset Manager please visit the HUD Homestore website at https://www.hudhomestore.com/ and click “Help” in the gray tool bar.
For policy information see Handbook 4000.1 IV.B.2.i.ii. at https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/administration/hudclips/handbooks/hsgh