What disaster relief is available for public housing tenants?

Tenants who lived in Public Housing or had Section 8 vouchers and were displaced by a natural disaster should call the PIH Information Resource Center at 1-800-955-2232.  

For a list of contact numbers for all Public Housing Agencies by State visit: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/public_indian_housing/pha/contacts

All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-03064