Where can a Good Neighbor Next Door HUD Home purchaser obtain more information?

It depends on whether the purchase of the home has been completed. If the borrower has not closed on and taken possession of the property, the borrower should contact the HUD Marketing and Management (Asset Manager) contractor that listed the home for sale.

After a closing has occurred and the borrower is in possession of the property, the borrower should contact HUD's Loan Servicing Contractor.

Novad Management Consulting
Shepherd Mall
2401 NW 23rd Street, Suite 1A1
Oklahoma City, OK 73107

Toll-Free Telephone Number: (877) 622-8525 

Fax Number: (800) 489-1733

Borrower inquiries (HECM or Forward):   customer.service@novadconsulting.com

Secretary-Held Assets Servicing Contractor web page:   https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/nsc/fmaddr

For more information go to the following HUD website:   



All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-03059