How do I collect on a bill or lien attached to a HUD Home?

Representatives of companies or organizations that have outstanding liens or bills against HUD-owned properties should contact the company (M&M contractor) HUD has designated for the marketing and management of that HUD Home.

For a list of M&M contractors and more information please visit

HQ Policy Determination

All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-02985