To confirm current Name and Address Identification Number (NAID) status, the Principal Broker, Nonprofit, or Government Entity should go to:
- The HUD HomeStore website at: http://www.hudhomestore.com;
- Click the NAID Application Portal tab on the gray menu bar at the top of the page;
- Click the “Here” link inside the message bubble to access the NAID Application Portal;
- Click the Find NAID and Check Application Status;
- Select ID Type and enter your Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN); and
- Click Submit.
The NAID approval or recertification processing time is five (5) business days if we have a complete package. If you are unable to find your NAID after the 5-business day processing time frame, the Principal Broker can check the status of their application or recertification by contacting the FHA Resource Center at: 1-800-225-5342.
See policy in Handbook 4000.1 I.B.5.c.ii. at: