Who do I contact if there is vandalism on a HUD Home prior to closing?

To report and resolve vandalism issues please contact the local police and report the incident to the Management & Marketing (M&M) Field Service Manager (FSM) or Asset Manager (AM) contractor having jurisdiction over the property. You may find the contractor’s name and contact information on HUD’s listing website at: https://www.HUDHomestore.com

• Click on map of state or select in the drop down menu the state where the property is located and select search,

• Then, click on the “Property Case” number field,

• Then, click on “Agent Info” Tab for the FSM or AM name and contact information.


HQ Policy Determination

All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-02763