Where can I get help with registering in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) System?

Entities seeking grants from HUD are required to be registered in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) system.

More information on the CCR System is available at the following websites:




All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-02704