How do I file a complaint against a local housing program or provider?

HUD's authority is limited to the programs it oversees. Local housing issues not related to HUD programs are governed by the local or state government agency in that jurisdiction. You may wish to check the government or blue pages of your local telephone directory to find the state or local government agency in your area.


HQ Policy Determination

All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-02687