Where do I submit an invoice for maintenance of a HUD Home?

Requests for payment of invoices for maintenance and other related work on a HUD Home can be addressed by the local Management and Marketing (M&M) Contractor with jurisdiction over the property.

To locate the M&M contractor, visit https://www.HUDHomestore.com and select the appropriate state.

All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-02659