What do I do if I find mold in my home?

FHA has no specific programs designed to assist in repair of homes damaged by mold. For more information about mold causes and remedies, please visit the referenced web site or contact the Environmental Protection Agencies Indoor Division at (202) 343-9370. You may be able to use one of FHA's rehabilitation or property improvement loans to repair your property.


All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-02630