How can a Mortgagee request a correction to a default status code or an incorrectly reported delinquent mortgage in Neighborhood Watch?

A Mortgagee that has identified an incorrectly reported default status code, or an incorrectly reported seriously delinquent mortgage, must contact the National Servicing Center (NSC) and request a correction in the Single Family Default Monitoring System (SFDMS). 
Neighborhood Watch receives default information from SFDMS on a monthly basis.  Once SFDMS is updated the corrected information should appear in Neighborhood Watch no later than the next monthly data refresh. 
Questions related to the SFDMS may be emailed to

HUD's Single Family Delinquency / Default Reporting web page is available at
Neighborhood Watch can be accessed by approved Mortgagees at

All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-02621