- Go to the Early Warnings tab on the Neighborhood Watch home page and choose Single Lender from the list of options shown
- Enter the 5-digit Lender ID and select "2 Year FHA" from the Loan Portfolio drop down list and click “Submit”
- Select your company’s name from the drop down list in the middle of the screen and click “Submit”
- From “Mortgagee Selections” select "Originator by Institution" or “Direct Endorsement Lender”
- From “Delinquent Choices” select "Seriously Delinquent"
- Under "2 Year Performance Period" select the most recent period
- Next to “Show Data For” select "Nationwide Totals"
- Click “Submit”.
To view a list of cases that are seriously delinquent or for which a conveyance claim has been paid, click on the blue hyperlinked number under the column labeled "Total Seriously Delinquent and Claims" and select a printing/viewing option.
A comprehensive list of Help topics can be found in Neighborhood Watch under the “Help/About” tab on the Neighborhood Watch home page.
Neighborhood Watch can be accessed by approved Mortgagees at https://entp.hud.gov/sfnw/nw/