- From the Early Warnings tab on the Neighborhood Watch home page select Single Lender;
- Type the first few letters of the Mortgagee’s name or enter the 5-digit FHA Lender ID, and select 2 Year FHA or 2 Year FHA – With Streamlines from the Loan Portfolio drop down list and click Submit;
- Select the Mortgagee’s name from the drop-down list and click Submit;
- Under Mortgagee Selections select Originator by Institution or Direct Endorsement Lender;
- Under Delinquent Choices select Seriously Delinquent;
- Under 2 Year Performance Period select the most recent period end date; and
- for Show Data For select Nationwide Totals, then click Submit.
A table showing the performance of loans originated or underwritten by the Mortgagee as of the most recent 2 year period is displayed.
To view a list of cases that are seriously delinquent or for which a conveyance claim has been paid, click the blue hyperlinked number under the column labeled Total Seriously Delinquent and Claims. Select the desired Report Option and click Submit.
A comprehensive list of Help topics can be found in Neighborhood Watch by clicking the Help/About tab.
Neighborhood Watch can be accessed by Mortgagees at: https://entp.hud.gov/sfnw/nw/
Information on Neighborhood Watch can be accessed using the Neighborhood Watch link in the Lender Performance section at: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/lender