Who do I contact if a HUD Home was not properly winterized?

Issues involving winterization of properties that HUD owns are managed by HUD's Management and Marketing (M&M) Field Service Manager (FSM) contractors.

To report maintenance or other property related issues contact the FSM contractor with jurisdiction over the property.

You will find the FSM’s name and contact information on HUD’s listing website at: https://www.HUDHomestore.com

Click on map of state or select in the drop down menu the state where the property is located and select search

• Locate the property within the list

• Then, click on the “Property Case” number field,

• Select the “Agent Info” Tab to find the FSM name and contact information

HUD Policy Determination

All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-02471