Whom do I notify at HUD if I am a 203k consultant and my information changes?

203(k) Consultants should verify that their contact information is accurate at https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/f17cnsltdata.cfm

Changes to your roster information should be submitted to 203kConsultantRoster@hud.gov

Information may also be sent via regular mail at:
US Dept. of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street, SW, Room 9266
Washington, DC 20410
Attention: 203(k) Roster

The FHA Inspectors & 203(k) Consultants web page is located at https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/insp

For additional information related to 203(k) Consultants see Handbook 4000.1 Sections I.B.2 available at https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/administration/hudclips/handbooks/hsgh

HUD Policy Determination

All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-02212