To add an additional state certification,
1. Go to the FHA Connection (FHAC) at https://entp.hud.gov/clas/index.cfm
2. Enter your FHAC User ID and password and click Sign On.
3. Select ID Maintenance from the menu bar at the top of the page.
4. Click Appraiser Roster.
5. Go to the next available line in the License Information section and enter the new certification type, state, license number and expiration date.
6. Read the Appraiser Certification and check the box if you agree.
7. Click Send.
8. The entered data will verify in real time with the ASC, CAIVRS, LDP, & EPLS.
9. If the information is verified a warning will appear indicating that the Appraisal Update was successful however the process is not complete. To complete the process upload a PDF copy of the added State Certification. An Instructions link is available on this page providing additional information on how to upload a document if needed.
For more information about the FHA roster for appraisers please visit https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/appr or https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/appr/updates
For information on the ASC National Registry visit https://www.asc.gov/Home.aspx