How can I lodge a complaint involving a Veterans Administration loan?

FHA does not have jurisdiction over mortgage loans made under the Loan Guaranty programs of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).   Questions or complaints regarding VA loans should be directed to the VA by visiting  or by calling toll-free at 1-877-827-3702.

All policy information contained in this knowledge base article is based upon the referenced HUD policy document. Any lending or insuring decisions should adhere to the specific information contained in that underlying policy document.

Topic Number: KA-01578