Please contact your company’s FHA Connection Application Coordinator to ensure they have granted you access to the Loan Review System (LRS).
If you have been granted the correct authorization role for the LRS, please ensure the URL is correct (it must begin with "https" - NOT "http") and you are using a supported internet browser (Internet Explorer version 11.0 or higher, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox).
Attempt to log in again using the correct URL and internet browser.
If you continue to receive an error message, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the email:
- a print screen of the error message;
- the time and date of your attempted log in;
- your FHA Connection user ID;
- your lender institution ID; and
- your institution name.
FHA Connection and LRS User Resources are available at:
- FHA Connection User Guide https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/mrtg-pkg.cfm
- LRS Home Page: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/lender/loan_review_system
- LRS User Manual: https://www.hud.gov/sites/dfiles/SFH/documents/LRSUserManual.pdf