If the Loan Review System (LRS) will not open, or if you receive an error message while attempting to access the LRS:
- Confirm with your FHA Connection Application Coordinator that you have the correct LRS authorizations for the function you are attempting to complete;
- Make sure the web address (URL) is displaying “https" and not the unsecured “http” prefix;
- Make sure you are using a supported internet browser (Internet Explorer version 11.0 or higher, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox); and
- Clear your browser cache, close all tabs, and relaunch your browser.
If you continue to encounter errors, capture a screen shot of any error message(s) and contact the FHA Resource Center via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at: 1-800-CALL-FHA (225-5342).
Provide the time and date of your attempted log-in; your browser type and version; your user ID (M-ID); your five-digit FHA Lender ID; and your Mortgagee name, when contacting the FHA Resource Center.
For additional information:
- The LRS Lender User Manual can be accessed using the Loan Review System link in the Lender Performance section at: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/lender
- FHA Connection User Guide: https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/mrtg-pkg.cfm