The following Real Estate Broker information in the NAID Portal can be updated:
- Business (1099) Address – Requires updated Internal Revenue Service (IRS) documentation
- Business Phone Number
- Remittance Address – Requires phone bill, utility bill, or bank statement which shows that address
- Contact Name, Email Address, Phone Number
- Principal Broker Name – An update to the Principal broker requires new Real Estate License information (updated through the Add/Replace Real Estate License link), a copy of new broker’s Real Estate license, and a copy of new broker’s Driver’s License. This also requires a HUD review and a new e-Signature of the form SAMS-1111-A, Real Estate Broker Certification from the new broker.
- Principal Broker Email, Phone or Fax
- Principal Broker License – New licenses may be added or information on existing licenses may be updated. When adding a new license or updating the expiration date of an existing license, a copy of the license is required. If the license number can be verified by an online site, the principal broker may begin placing bids immediately for that state on HUD Homestore. If the license cannot be verified, it will require HUD review before the broker will be permitted to place bids for that state.
Note: A name change for the Real Estate broker will require new Real Estate License information:
- a copy of the new Broker's Real Estate License, and
- a copy of the new Broker's Driver's License.
This will also require HUD review and a new E-Signature on Form SAMS-1111-A, Real Estate Broker Certification from the new Broker.
Using Google Chrome is strongly recommended when accessing the NAID Application Portal.
A copy of the "NAID Application Portal Recertification and Broker Change Guide" and the "NAID Application Portal Add New Payee and Add New NAID to Exiting Payee User Guide", containing detailed instruction on using the NAID Application Portal, are provided at: https://www.hudhomestore.com/ListingSiteFAQ.htm for your reference.
The applicant may send a request for additional information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the FHA Resource Center at 1-800-225-5342.
Real Estate Broker NAID policy is in Handbook 4000.1 Sections I.B.5.b.ii. and I.B.5.c.i. at: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/administration/hudclips/handbooks/hsgh