Mortgagees must designate a primary Administrative Contact and associated email addresses in the Lender Electronic Assessment Portal (LEAP)
The Mortgagee must grant the Loan Review System (LRS) authorizations in the LRS as accessed through FHA Connection to staff it deems qualified to: perform the relevant function(s), including the signing of indemnification agreements.
The administrative contact is the point of contact associated with the Mortgagee’s administrative address and is the primary contact for all interaction between the Mortgagee and FHA. All HUD administrative notices from the Homeownership Center's Quality Assurance and Processing and Underwriting divisions, the Office of Lender Activities and Program Compliance, the Mortgagee Review Board, the Office of General Counsel, and the Office of Inspector General will be sent to the administrative contact, including requests and/or demands for indemnification.
For additional information see:
- Handbook 4000.1 Section I.A.6.b.ii available at: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/administration/hudclips/handbooks/hsgh and
- The LEAP User Manual at: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/lender (under the LEAP Information link in the Approvals & Renewals section)
- Mortgagees can access the LRS Lender's User Manual posted as a link on the LRS information page at: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/lender/loan_review_system
- LRS Home Page: https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/lender/loan_review_system
- LRS User Manual (PDF): https://www.hud.gov/sites/dfiles/SFH/documents/LRSUserManual.pdf