If you have forgotten your Username you can request it be sent you through the NAID Application Portal.
- Go to the HUD HomeStore website at: http://www.hudhomestore.com;
- Click the NAID Application Portal tab on the gray menu bar at the top of the page;
- Click the “Here” link inside the message bubble to access the NAID Application Portal;
- Click on LOGIN NOW to be logged into the NAID Application;
- In the NAID Application Portal Login screen, click the “Forgot User Name?” link;
- Enter the email address linked to your account;
- Click the Submit button;
- Answer the two security questions that you created for your account; and
- Click the Submit button.
The system will automatically send your Username to the email address linked to your account.
Use of the Google Chrome browser is strongly recommended for accessing the NAID Application Portal.
If you have any problems, please send a request by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the FHA Resource Center at: 800-225-5342.