- Go to the HUD HomeStore website at: http://www.hudhomestore.com;
- Click the NAID Application Portal tab on the gray menu bar at the top of the page;
- Click the “Here” link inside the message bubble to access the NAID Application Portal;
- Click on LOGIN NOW to be logged into the NAID Application;
- In the NAID Application Login screen click on the “Forgot Password?” link;
- In the Password Recovery screen, enter your Username, then click on the Submit button;
- Answer the two security questions that you set up for your account, then click on the Submit button;
- Enter your new password twice then click on the Submit button; and
- The system will log you into the NAID Application Portal.
Use of the Google Chrome browser is strongly recommended for accessing the NAID Application Portal.
If you have any problems, please send a request by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the FHA Resource Center at: 1-800-225-5342.