To complete your recertification, complete the following steps:
- Go to the HUD HomeStore website at: http://www.hudhomestore.com;
- Click the NAID Application Portal tab on the gray menu bar at top of the page;
- Click the “Here” link inside the message bubble to access the NAID Application Portal;
- Click on LOGIN NOW to be logged into the NAID Application;
- Click on Selling Broker Recertification;
- Note: If your login is linked to multiple NAIDs, there will be an intervening screen that lets you select a specific NAID.
- Follow the instructions in red text at the top of the application; these may include accessing one or more links under the Functions drop-down menu and uploading documents.
Use of the Google Chrome browser is strongly recommended when accessing the NAID Application Portal.
A copy of the NAID-Recertification User Guide for Participating Brokers containing detailed instruction on using the NAID Application Portal is provided at: https://www.hudhomestore.com/ListingSiteFAQ.htm
The applicant may send a request for additional information by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the FHA Resource Center at: 1-800-225-5342.